Home > Privacy
‘TO THE NEW PRIVATE LIMITED’ (“TTN”) respects your privacy and TO THE NEW PRIVATE LIMITED is thereby committed to protecting your right to privacy.TO THE NEW PRIVATE LIMITED does not sell any user information or share it with any third parties, nor does it allow any advertising on its Website or App.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT: When you interact with TO THE NEW PRIVATE LIMITED through the Services, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below:
2. Location Data: The Services include various location-based features, such as accessing your time zone to set up reminders via SMS or e-mails. To provide these location-based features, TO THE NEW PRIVATE LIMITED and its partners and licensees may collect, use and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your mobile device. For some third-party partners, such as Google, this information will be shared automatically. For others, such as Facebook, this information will only be shared with your explicit permission or if you choose to share it.
3. Other Information: Non-Identifiable Data: When you utilize the Services, we may receive certain personally non-identifiable information about your use of the Services. Such information, which may be collected passively using various technologies, or via submission of data by fitness devices you have configured to work with the Services, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. We may store such information ourselves or it may be included in databases owned and maintained by our affiliates, agents, or service providers. We may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors on the App and the Website and the domain names of our visitors' Internet service providers. It is important to note that no Personal Data is available or used in this process.
On most web browsers, you will find a "help" section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive notifications when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off. We recommend that you leave cookies turned on because they allow you to take advantage of some of the Services' features.
Aggregated Personal Data: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Services, we may conduct research on our end user's demographics, interests, and behaviour based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics to describe our Services to current and prospective business partners, and other third parties for other lawful purposes.
We use your information for the following purposes:
5. OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER INFORMATION: There are certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, including as set forth below:
Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event relating to all or a portion of our business or assets, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
Service Providers, Agents and Related Third Parties: We sometimes hire other companies or individuals to perform certain business-related functions. Examples include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we may need to provide them with access to certain Personal Data. However, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function, and these third party service providers will only use your Personal Data to perform the services requested by us.
Legal Requirements: We may also disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property or reputation, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
8. SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION: We have implemented reasonable measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception or processing of personal information that we store and control. That said, please understand that no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to us is done at your own risk. If we learn of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the Services or providing personal information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services. We may post a notice via the Services if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
10. Access to information: We strive to keep your Personal Data accurately recorded. Through the Services, we provide you with access to update your profile and revise Personal Data previously submitted to the Services.